Introduction of strip brush ?/0 Comments/in Blog, News /by Bolexbrush
A strip brush, also known as a weather stripping brush, is a type of brush that is used to seal gaps and cracks in doors, windows, and other similar openings. It helps prevent air and moisture from entering the space, thereby improving energy efficiency and reducing heating and cooling costs. Strip brushes are typically made of a flexible, durable material such as plastic, nylon, or steel and are available in various sizes and shapes to fit different types of openings.
Strip brushes are an ideal solution for anyone looking to improve the energy efficiency of their home or office. They are easy to install, maintenance-free, and offer long-lasting performance. In addition, they can be used in a wide range of applications, from residential homes to commercial buildings and industrial facilities.
If you’re interested in purchasing strip brushes for your home or business, there are a few things to keep in mind. Firstly, make sure to measure the size of the gap or crack that you want to seal so that you can purchase the appropriate size of brush. Secondly, consider the type of material that you prefer, as different materials offer different levels of durability and performance. Finally, choose a reputable supplier with a good track record for supplying high-quality strip brushes.
Overall, strip brushes are an effective and cost-efficient solution for anyone looking to improve the energy efficiency of their home or office. Whether you’re a homeowner, contractor, or building manager, strip brushes are a must-have for anyone looking to save energy and reduce costs.
A Cleaning Brush can affect a Test Result in your lab?/0 Comments/in Blog, File /by Bolexbrush
How to choose the high-quality roller cleaning brush?/0 Comments/in Blog, News /by Bolexbrush
How to choose a suitable brush? You should know about the brush filling materials first!/0 Comments/in Blog, File, News /by Bolexbrush
The most important part of the brush is the filament. Below is a partial list of what is available for the fill materials..
Filling material falls into basically three types:
1.Synthetic = Man made plastics
2.Natural = Hair, bristle or vegetable fiber
3.Wire = Strands of metallic filament
Synthetic Brush Materials
- Nylon: The most widely used and versatile fiber used today. Nylon is highly durable because of its high abrasion resistance and bend recovery. Nylon bristles discourage bacterial growth and resist most acids. It is non-shedding, and is excellent for cleaning and scrubbing applications with its strong abrasion resistance properties. It does not scratch most surfaces.
- Polypropylene: it is a popular synthetic filament used in a wide variety of applications. Like nylon, it is mainly manufactured in the CHINA . Its low specific gravity offers a low cost high performance fiber for wet or dry applications. Polypropylene has excellent stiffness when wet, is non-brittle, is inert to most solvents, oils, acids and chemicals, and is fungus resistant. Polypropylene will take a set much quicker than nylon will (not bend back to its original shape). Polypropylene has excellent stiffness when wet and is inert to most solvents, oils, acids or chemicals and is fungus resistance.
- Polyester : Used in some applications where it is exposed to sunlight or solvents. It has better abrasion resistance than polypropylene, but not as goods as nylon. It also has excellent bend recovery, excellent solvent resistance and excellent oxidation resistance at high temperature. The properties of polyester do not change significantly between wet and dry applications because it does not absorb much water.
Natural Brush Materials
- Horse hair : The hair from a horse’s mane or tail has a long tradition of usefulness. Horsehair is valued according to stiffness, length and color. It works well for sweeping polished surfaces, dusting, flux removal and general cleanup and is non-conductive.
- Bristle : The hair that comes from a member of the suidae family: hog, swine, pig sow or boar is called bristle. Bristle comes from along the back near the spine of these animals. Bristle is resilient and is the stiffest natural material available. A hog bristle brush will provide the best possible cleaning. It works well when dealing with tough sticky materials or viscous fluids. It is non conductive but will generate less static than synthetic materials.
Wire Brush Materials
- Stainless Steel : Is available in 3 types, #302, #304 and #316. These supply tensile strength, fatigue strength and high corrosion resistance. Stainless steel is used to prevent harmful ferrous deposits on brushed parts and is quite aggressive in larger diameters.
- Steel Wire : Carbon steel wire is available in high carbon and low carbon depending on your application. Carbon steel wire is used where stainless steel wire or higher cost is not needed. Steel wire can be very aggressive.
- Brass wire . This wire is 70% copper and 30% zinc. we uses only the highest quality brass, which is highly conductive and corrosive resistant and non-sparking. This wire is used in the manufacture of all brass brushes.
Tube Cleaning Brush from BolexBrush/0 Comments/in Blog, File, News /by Bolexbrush
Tube cleaning brush is mainly used in the inner hole clearance holes, the rust stains, scale, cleaning, polishing, polishing, burr, widely used in machinery, chemical industry, shipbuilding, electronics, etc.
Tube cleaning brush fill materials are available in nylon, brass (for copper tubes), steel and stainless steel.
Remember to always match metals. The Spin Grit and Spin have abrasive-impregnated nylon filaments, and they are specially designed for cleaning enhanced tubes in heat ex-changers and tubes in surface condensers.
We can according to the customer needs to produce all kinds of specifications.If you need some more info of the brushes, you may contact us in email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to install the door bottom brush?/0 Comments/in Blog, File, News /by Bolexbrush
In order to seal a gap around your door, you need to know 2 things:
- How big is the gap at its largest point? This will tell you what brush length you need and how wide the holder needs to be.
- How wide and/or tall is the door? This will tell you what length brush and holder you will need.
It doesn’t matter how crooked the door is or how much settling has occurred. As long as the door can open and close, the right brush can compensate for any irregularities in the gap size. So, when measuring for the brush length, measure the gaps size at the largest point. If you have a gap that is 1/8 inch at its narrowest but is ½ inch at its largest, then order a weatherseal with a ½ inch brush length.
- Hack saw- for cutting the holder to length
- Cutting pliers- to cut the brush to length (Cutting brush requires a tool with pinching action. It’s important not to use a saw when cutting brush. Using a saw will result in the brush filament falling out of the channel that holds it in place. Pinching it closed as it is cut keeps this from happening.)
- Phillips head screw driver- for attaching brush weatherseal to door
- Drill with Phillips bit (instead of screw driver)
- Double-backed tape- door bottom brush can be installed using heavy-duty double-backed tape.
- Pencil or other marking device
- Ball peen hammer
General Instructions for installation on any type of door. Refer to the links above for more specific information.
- Measure the door edge where the brush seal will be installed.
- If the brush and holder are too long, you will need to cut them to fit.
- Slide the brush out of the holder. If it’s too tight, use a screw drive to open the holder channel.
- Cut the holder to size with the hack saw.
- Cut the brush to size with cutting pliers.
- Reinsert brush into holder. (If you had to loosen the holder channel, you can use a ball peen hammer to tap it back into place.)
- Place the holder (with the brush reinserted) against the door and adjust it so that the tip of the brush just touches the ground surface at the lowest point.
- Mark the left-most or right-most hole location. (You may need a helper if you have a really long door).
- With holder in place, insert the screw in the marked location and tighten just until you have a little play in the weatherseal but it’s tight enough to provide some support while you continue the installation.
- With the brush seal partially attached, make sure the brush just touches the surface at the lowest point. The flexibility of the filaments in the brush allows it to bend and conform to rough or bumpy surfaces, making a more complete seal than solid-type seals.
- Install the next screw in the hole furthest from the 1st one. Again, leave a little play. Double check that the gap is sealed and the brush touches the surface at the lowest point. Make any necessary adjustments up or down. Install the remaining screws and tighten up the ones you installed at the beginning.
Installed properly, Door bottom brush can last the life of the door.
DOOR BOTTOM BRUSH FROM BOLEXBRUSH/0 Comments/in Blog, File, News /by Bolexbrush
Door Bottom Brush is made up from the strip brush and the holder . This Door Bottom Brush is fitted with a row of densely compressed nylon filaments to seal the gap under and around doors.The door bottom’s high quality bristles conforms well to surface irregularities and stay flexible in the cold or heat. Can be custom cut to size.
Why the door strip brushes are important for our life?/0 Comments/in Blog, File, News /by Bolexbrush
A complete door strip brush is containing the strip brush and the brush holder. The Brush holder could fix the strip brush on the place where you want.
Door Strip Brushes are widely installed on the bottom of hotel door, room door, rolling door, warehouse, garage door etc.
Door Strip Brushes have the fuction isolate the dust, garbage, smell, bugs, the isolated space clean, and save some energy.
If you need some more info about the door strip brushes, you are welcome to contact us on any time.
ADD:NO.1 GONGYE ROAD ,CONGHUA ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ZONE,TAIPING TOWN,CONGHUA DISTRICT,GUANGZHOU ,CHINA